Ageing is a gradual process, which can be slowed down further, but never stopped. Genetic makeup, hereditary traits, lifestyle, stress, photo-damage etc contribute to the ageing process.
Shape, symmetry and balance are the key components of facial appearance.
Following changes are seen with ageing:
1. Loss of skin elasticity and hydration.
2. Pigmentation and age spots.
3. Years of frowning and smiling causes wrinkles to form around eyes and forehead.
4. Natural fat pads in the face shrink and shift leading to volume loss in the upper face and descend into the lower face causing fullness, double chin and loss of jawline definition.
5. Loss of volume and definition of lips.
6. Bone Resorption.
It is possible to create optimal facial shape and features by proper evaluation and assessment.
Anti-ageing treatments available at our clinic:
3. Thread Lifting
4. Vampire Facelift
6. Skin Tightening
7. CO2 Laser Rejuvenation
8. Laser Toning